Classic books are totally different from the literature of today. Classics are usually written with a different dialog than we would normally hear being used today. They can be a little hard to make out at first, but practice makes perfect. I personally love the different dialogs the classics are written in, especially the types used in Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. I believe classic books are very important to the literary world, and I hope you enjoy this list of my top eleven classic books I made, which I think everyone who loves reading should get a chance to read. Even if you don’t care to read, you should give them a try. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
1. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
2. Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.
3. Dracula by Bram Stoker.
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
5. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
6. The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolken.
7. The Lord of the Rings (trilogy) by J.R.R Tolken.
8. Peter Pan by J.M Berrie.
9. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
10. The tragedy of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
11. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.