I found this fun activity while I was scrolling through my reader. Many a blogger was posting their five favorite photographs of all time that they had taken. I thought this challenge would be a fun one to try, but I’m going to do it a little differently. I am going to post my five favorite photographs in black and white, and then my five favorite photographs in color (look out for the colored ones in a later post!). Here it goes!
1. The Sleepy Owl – This is one of my favorites because I just adore how sweet this little guy looks. So innocent and drowsy. It also brings about some very happy family memories.
2. The Empty Window – This photo was taken before I even bought the camera I use now. It just feels so lonely, with the spider web in the top left-hand corner of the window. I just love it!
3. Horse and His Angel – This was my first ever photo shoot with a living model! I love this photo because of how sweet the horse looks and how his tail is flowing in the wind. Also, the model’s face is so serene, and her hair just delicately falls across her shoulders. I love it!
4. A Fierce Kitty – I love the focus in the face of this cat! So serious and powerful!
5. Dandelion Wishes – I love this photo because of how simple it is. It is just a dandelion, yet it is more. So lovely and dreamy, I think.