I was so excited when I received my Liebster Award nomination today from the fabulous teacups&bookends! Thank you ever so much! It is such a wonderful feeling to have my little blog turn into something others can enjoy as well! Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Like any other nomination for an award, there are rules that must be followed.
These rules are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own.
These are the questions teacups&bookends asked:
If you could meet one person, real or imaginary, dead or alive, who would it be? – I would love to meet oh so many people both dead, imaginary, and living! I think I would have to go with Tom Hiddleston, however, because I sorta kinda have a crush on him. 🙂
If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 books, which ones would you choose? – Now this is a hard question! I Think I would have to go with “The Scorpio Races“, “Dracula”, and “Ink Exchange”.
What’s your favorite television show? – I love Food Network’s evening shows, and I think “Chopped” would have to be my favorite!
Who or what inspires you? – Dreams inspire me. I know that may sound funny, but usually all of my story ideas and even picture ideas come in my dreams while I sleep, and when I wake up, I write them all down.
If the world ended tomorrow, what’s the one thing you regret not getting a chance to do? – If the world were to end tomorrow, I would regret never getting the chance to fall in love and be loved.
What do you notice first about a person? (Be honest ) – Well, since we have to be honest, the first thing I notice about a person are their shoes. I have a shoe feddish and love to see what everyone is wearing. I’m always disappointed when they have boring, un-colorful sneakers on or black flip-flops.
What makes your best friend, your best friend? – My best friend is my best friend because of their ability to always listen.
What’s your dream job? – My dream job would have to be a professional photographer who travels the world to do amazing photo shoots never before seen.
Do you wish you had some sort of paranormal ability? If so, what? – Yes, I think I would. I would like to be able to have the gift of sight, and see all the lost souls who wonder the earth, and then write stories about them.
Name a character – book, tv, movie – that you instantly fell in love with. – I instantly fell in love with Captain Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp in “The Pirates of the Caribbean.”
Name something you absolutely hate. – I absolutely hate taking tests!
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- If NASA gave you the chance to fly to the moon, would you take it? Why or why not?
- What is one piece of good advice you would give to anyone?
- If a random stranger were to spontaneously pie you in the face, how would you react?
- If you could be the best at anything in the world, what would it be?
- Which season best fits your personality and why?
- What one food item could you not live without?
- Have you ever had a dream that actually came to be? If yes, what was it about?
- Do you think any type of afterlife exists?
- What is something you wish everyone could know about you?
- If someone were to make a movie of your life, what actor/actress would you want to play you?