I went to my blog this morning with a mind to write a new post or share a new photo, when I received word from the inspiring and amazing mmlefevre, informing me that she has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am honored to receive this award! It totally made my morning! I would like to thank mmlefevre for this award! It is amazing and means SO much to me! I never would have thought my blog could mean this much. I am very thankful and humbled by this award!
My blog was started as a school assignment a few months back, but soon blossomed into my little “retreat” after I found how much I enjoy blogging. I could share my thoughts and photos to an audience I never before thought I could reach. Now on my blog, I love to share little stories, poems, quotes, and pictures. With every post I add, my goal is to bring a little beauty and enjoyment to every visitor’s day.
To complete this honor, there are a few rules you have to follow:
- Display the award logo on you blog – check!
- Link back to the person who nominated you – check! (click mmlefevre’s highlighted name above)
- State 7 things about yourself – check!
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them – check!
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements – check! – well…I’m going to do it now!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I plan on majoring in Psychology with a minor in Photography when I attend college this fall.
2. Reading, writing, running, and photography are my passions.
3. I have a pit bull who I love so much I refer to him as my son.
4. I was named after the Bionic Woman – Lindsay Wagner (or so I like to think…lol).
5. My family calls me Coco Pop.
6. I am mad at Peter Pan for forgetting about Wendy.
7. I believe in magic 😉 .
My 15 Nominees:
1. Jenna Mule Photography – your photo’s are beautiful! (http://jennamulephotography.com/)
2. Thoughts on Theatre – everything you write seems to fit perfectly into my day! (http://thoughtsontheatre.wordpress.com/)
3. Where’s my backpack? – it is my dream to travel the world and your blog contents me until I can start my own travels! (http://wheresmybackpack.com/)
4. Rebecca Bogue’s Photography Page – your photos are wonderful and so are the stories that go along with them! (http://rebeccaboguephotography.wordpress.com/)
5. Cyndi Pachino Photography – your pictures are dazzling! (http://cyndipachinophotography.wordpress.com/)
6. lifeintheline – your strength and creativity are amazing! (http://lifeintheline.wordpress.com/)
7. Running for Reachout – you use your talents for an amazing purpose! (http://runningforreachout.wordpress.com/)
8. Fad Drops – you seem fearless and your designs are wonderful! (http://faddrops.wordpress.com/)
9. The Better Man Project – you give us gals some hope for the future! (http://thebettermanprojects.com/)
10. John Pickles Photography – I adore your work! (http://johnpicklesphotography.com/)
11. teenfictionbooks – your writing tips are great and your passion and encouragement even better! (http://teenfictionbooks.wordpress.com/)
12. My Life of Listing – your blog is fun and you inspire me to follow my dreams! (http://mylifeoflisting.wordpress.com/)
13. Talinorfali – your articles inspire others to stay true to themselves! (http://talinorfali.wordpress.com/)
14. Aniketsalviphotograpgy – your photos are wonderful! (http://aniketsalviphotography.wordpress.com/)
15. Inspiring The Girls – your blog is so inspiring, it deserves a million awards! (http://inspiringthegirls.wordpress.com/)